Your child will enjoy the best that summer has to offer with swimming, sports, boating, arts and crafts, archery, campfires, singing, sports, campouts and so much more!
We Make Camp Fun and Easy!
FREE Centralized Community Busing
• Busing provided from various locations throughout the east side of Cleveland. For a list of bus stops click here.
Daily Swim Lessons
• We offer award-winning swim lessons to every camper, every day!
FREE Towel Service
• Never pack a towel again! We now provide complimentary towel service to every camper.
CPR & Allergy-Trained Staff on Every Campus
• Registered nurse on-site at Anisfield Kosher
Lunch Available for Purchase
• Tired of packing lunch every day? J-Day Camps offer kosher lunches available for purchase daily.
We Have the Right Camp for Your Child
• Whether your camper loves sports, drama, canoeing, Legos or anything in between, we have a camp for them.
• Mix and match camp programs – sign up for as many different camps and as many weeks as you wish.
Come Early, Stay Late
• Not only do all of our camps offer AM and PM care, we also offer Pre- and Post-Camp options for a total of 11 weeks of fun.
Our J-Day Camp Values
• Community (Kehillah)
• Inspiring a connection to the Jewish people (Klal Yisrael, Hachnasat Orchim)
• Welcoming Guests (Hachnasat Orchim)
• Bestowing Kindness (Gemilut Chasadim)
Questions? Contact (216) 831-0700, ext 1349 or email@example.com or click here to request more information.
The Mandel JCC is centrally located minutes from I-271 and Chagrin Boulevard in Beachwood. It is convenient to Shaker Heights, Pepper Pike, Cleveland Heights, University Heights, South Euclid, Lyndhurst and Solon.