Mandel JCC is hosting an Open House Tuesday, December 1 4-7 pm. Tour our award-winning facilities and get a one week free guest pass.
26001 S. Woodland Rd.
Beachwood, OH |
(216) 831-0700
Today's Hours:
8:00 am - 8:00 pm
5:30 am - 10:00 pm
5:30 am - 10:00 pm
5:30 am - 10:00 pm
5:30 am - Noon
5:30 am - 8:00 pm
8:00 am - 8:00 pm
J-Day Camps

Camp Wise

Learn even more about Camp Wise at

Send your child to Camp Wise and you'll be giving them a gift. Not the kind of gift they'll love for a few minutes and then throw aside, but a gift that will stay with them forever. Camp Wise will help your child develop confidence, independence and positive self-esteem. We'll give your child the skills they need to make life-long friendships and they'll learn how to face challenges and overcome them. We'll encourage them to try new activities and they'll gain a love for nature. We'll model for them what it means to be a proud, engaged Jew and they'll learn how to be a true mensch. When they return home at the end of camp, they'll give you a warm hug and then tell you how many days, minutes and seconds there are until next summer!

Camp Wise has been a second home to children for more than 100 summers and is proud to be the overnight camp of The Mandel Jewish Community Center. We serve over 550 children each summer, with 70 percent of our campers coming from the Greater Cleveland area, and the other 30 percent coming from Columbus, Akron, Toledo, Dayton and all across the country! Only 30 miles from Cleveland, parents like knowing we're close to home, and kids like us because as they look up at the twinkling stars in the night sky over our 325 acres of forest, they feel like they're in another world – their "Home of Happiness."

Click here for details about Camp Wise Retreat & Event Center facility rentals.

Watch the Camp Wise Video

Sean Morgan, Camp Wise Director
(216) 831-0700, ext 1393

Cathy Becker, Camp Wise Registrar
(216) 831-0700, ext 1350

For a more detailed history of Camp Wise, contact our office to obtain a copy of "The Camp Wise Story, 1907-1988" by Albert M. Brown.

Register for Camp!