J-Day Camps is pleased to offer FREE community busing directly to camp. What does this mean for you and your camper? Convenience! No carpool lines! A longer camp day with more time for activities and less time spent traveling! Bus services are provided by an experienced and licensed transportation company. Background checks are required for all bus drivers.
Busing will be provided to & from various Eastside locations our three camp sites (Mandel JCC, Fairmount Temple & Halle Park in Burton)
- NEW! Chagrin Falls Library
- Beachwood (Mandel JCC)
- Mayfield Middle School
- Solon Lewis
- Lyndhurst Boston Market
- Shaker Heights Middle School
- Orange High School
Locations subject to change and/or additional locations will be added if sufficient demand exists
Additional Busing Information
• Parents of Anisfield campers can also drop off/pick up directly at Halle Park
• Anisfield campers will begin and end each day at Halle Park
• Shuttle busing will be available between Fairmount Temple (The Francine & Benson Pilloff Family Playmakers Performing Arts Camp) and our Beachwood campus (J-Sports Camp)
• Community busing is not available to Playland campers (campers age 2 years to Pre-K)
Daily Lunch - Subway
SUBWAY at The J can deliver lunch to your camper each day! Lunches must be purchased directly through Subway at The J on a daily, weekly or multi-week basis at an additional cost.
Extended Care (Grades K-7)
We welcome all campers for morning care at 7:30 am and afternoon care until 6 pm at the Mandel JCC’s Safran Park camp site. Pre-registration is required. Afternoon care campers have the opportunity to go to the snack bar at the pool. Campers must provide their own money.