Whether you are expecting or your child is a newborn or toddler, The J is here with a full range of programs that not only support parents and parents-to-be, but provide a unique opportunity to be a part of a vibrant community, create lasting friendships and find support with other moms.
PRENATAL WATER AEROBICS
• Stay in shape, reduce stress on your body, relax and maintain your
• Relieve some of the normal discomforts experienced during pregnancy, such as backaches, stiff neck, leg cramps, headaches and swelling. Massages are given using sideways positioning with supportive, soft cushions. Click here to download the flyer.
NEW! Prenatal Yoga
The community you expect when you're expecting. This is a flowing yoga class that helps you gain strength and flexibility during pregnancy. Learn how to safely strengthen your abdominal muscles to maintain good posture during pregnancy. Prenatal Yoga is safe and can have many positive benefits, including improved sleep, reduced anxiety, increased strength & flexibility, decreased lower back pain and more! All levels and abilities welcome. No prior Yoga experience necessary.
Who: Expectant Mothers
When: TBD • 10:30 - 11:45 am
Fee: Members $60 • Community $75
POSTNATAL WATER AEROBICS
• Regain your post-pregnancy body with exercises designed to tone and strengthen muscles helping to support weight and posture changes after delivery.
• Bond with your little one through games, songs and other activities. Perfect for babies ages 6-36 months.
• Engage, explore and grow with The J’s drop-in programming, 5 days a week. Sensory, hands-on learning with parent and child designed to foster self-esteem and creativity. Click here for program details.
KID KARE BABYSITTING
• For children two months to 9 years with American Red Cross-certified staff.
Unless otherwise noted, programs are fee based.
For info & fees please contact the Membership Desk: (216) 831-0700 ext. 0 • firstname.lastname@example.org