Whether you are expecting or your child is a newborn or toddler, The J is here with a full range of programs that not only support parents and parents-to-be, but provide a unique opportunity to be a part of a vibrant community, create lasting friendships and find support with other moms.
I'm interested in Pre & Postnatal Programs
• Improve sleep, reduce anxiety, increase strength and flexibility, decrease
lower back pain and more! All levels - no prior experience necessary.
PRENATAL PILATES REFORMER
• Increase flexibility, strengthen your core and decrease lower back pain.
All levels - no prior experience necessary.
PRENATAL WATER AEROBICS
• Stay in shape, reduce stress on your body, relax and maintain your
• Relieve some of the normal discomforts experienced during pregnancy, such as backaches, stiff neck, leg cramps, headaches and swelling. Massages are given using sideways positioning with supportive, soft cushions. Click here to download the flyer.
POSTNATAL WATER AEROBICS
• Regain your post-pregnancy body with exercises designed to tone and strengthen muscles helping to support weight and posture changes after delivery.
• Bond with your little one through games, songs and other activities. Perfect for babies ages 6-36 months.
• Engage, explore and grow with The J’s drop-in programming, 5 days a week. Sensory, hands-on learning with parent and child designed to foster self-esteem and creativity. Click here for program details.
KID KARE BABYSITTING
• For children two months to 9 years with American Red Cross-certified staff.
Unless otherwise noted, programs are fee based.
For info & fees please contact the Membership Desk: (216) 831-0700 ext. 0 • email@example.com