There are many ways to leave a legacy. Planned gifts come in a variety of forms, many of which can provide financial benefits to you, the donor. We encourage you to speak with your financial advisor, lawyer or accountant to determine what type of planned gift options may be right for you.
Contributions make the important work we do possible. Let us help direct you and assist you to be a force for change in the lives of individuals and families that we provide opportunities for. We can do that by matching you with the right major gift option for your situation. There are lots of options, all aimed at maximizing programmatic benefits while easing your tax burden.
When it comes to making a BIG impact in the lives of others through the work of the Mandel JCC, every gift provides an opportunity designed to do the most good in our programs while giving you tax advantages – not to mention making you a champion of the JCC.
Here are the most common gift options you may want to consider when thinking about your gift. Our team is ready to help you identify what the best option may be for you!
- Cash – The most popular charitable gift!
- Bequest – A bequest is the simplest form of gift planning (plan now, give later). Name Mandel JCC in your will or living trust.
- Designate Mandel JCC as a beneficiary of your IRA or Pension Plan.
- Establish a planned gift that provides a lifetime income to you and/your spouse though a Charitable Gift Annuity or Charitable Remainder Trust
- Gift ownership of a Life Insurance Policy
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities - Gifts to the Mandel JCC of appreciated securities held more than one year are most often common stocks.
- Consider a Permanent Endowment Fund
- Consider a special-purpose Donor Fund that is restricted to programs or services that are meaningful to you (minimum of $5,000).
- Create a Named Donor Fund that requires a minimum gift of $10,000 (which can be paid over time).
For more information on planned giving opportunities at The Mandel Jewish Community Center of Cleveland, please contact:
Traci Felder, Development Director
(216) 831-0700 ext. 1496