The Mandel JCC is an active, lively and engaged community center for people of all ages. To ensure all members and guests have a positive and safe experience, we have adopted the following Guest Policies. We encourage members to introduce their friends and family to The J under the guidelines outlined in this brochure. If you have any questions please contact our Membership Staff at (216) 831-0700 ext. 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at mandeljcc.org/guest. We look forward to serving you and thank you for your continued membership and support.
Jake Krider, Membership Manager
- Members and renewing members annually receive three complimentary one-day Guest Passes per family (Guest Passes may be picked up at the Membership Desk and expire 12 months from date of receipt.)
- Members can purchase additional one-day Guest Passes for $12 each. There is no limit to the number of Guest Passes that may be purchased by a member; however an individual can only be a guest three times in any 12-month period.
- Guests passes are available for purchase at the membership desk. Guests may use the Mandel JCC up to three times per 12 month period, after which they are encouraged to join to have access.
An exception is made for out of town guests (more than 60 miles away.) Out of town guests are not limited to the number of times they may use the facility, provided they have a valid guest pass or purchase a guest pass and can provide proof of residency (driver’s license, current Student ID or other photo ID.)
- All guests must present photo identification and fill out a Guest Pass when entering the facility and sign a waiver of liability. Minors will not be required to show a photo ID.
- Persons using a one-day Guest Pass must enter through the Main Entrance; guests who arrive at the Stonehill Entrance will be redirected to the Main Entrance.
Guest Policies – Friday Evenings & Saturdays
- We do not conduct financial transactions or sell guest passes on Shabbat (Fridays after 4 pm and all day Saturday). If you (or your children) anticipate bringing a guest during these times, please stop by the Membership Desk ahead of time to purchase a Guest Pass.
- If an individual does not have a valid Guest Pass they will not be admitted into the Mandel JCC during these times.
- We do not conduct tours on Saturdays.
Guests Under the Age of 18
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a member and have a valid Guest Pass to use the facility.
- Guests under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present (with a valid photo ID) to purchase a youth membership or guest pass and a liability waiver must be signed by the accompanying adult.
- Guests ages 9 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years and older and a liability waiver must be signed by the accompanying adult.
Guests between the ages of 10 and 12
In addition to the above rules:
- Guests between the ages 10 and 12 must have direct adult supervision when using the Fitness Center.
- When guests between the ages of 10 and 12 use the pool, gym and/or racquetball courts, they must be accompanied by an adult that remains in the Fitness, Wellness and Recreation areas.
Guests ages 9 and under
In addition to the above rules:
- Guests ages 9 and under must have direct adult supervision when entering and/or using any of The J's facilities
Out-of-Town Travel – JCC Reciprocity
There are 350 JCCs located across the country, and when you travel out of town, most JCCs welcome you to use their facility for up to one week. Click here for a complete listing of JCCs. Restrictions may apply or differ at other JCCs and you are encouraged to contact the visiting JCC prior to your trip.
Out-of-Town JCC Members
Members of out-of-town JCCs, with the presentation of an out-of-town JCC card and photo identification, will be issued a Guest Pass and may access our facility without charge for up to one week.
Guests who are visiting the area from out-of-town (more than 60 miles away) and who do not belong to a JCC may purchase a Guest Pass. A driver’s license, current Student ID or other proof of residency is required to purchase the pass. Out-of-town guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
The Mandel JCC is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all members and visitors. To promote safety and comfort for all, we ask all guests to act appropriately, to respect the rights of others and to obey all Mandel JCC rules and policies when using the facility. The Mandel JCC reserves the right to suspend or revoke guest privleges, without refund, if an individual does not act within these guidelines.
All information and fees are subject to change.