Become a Mandel JCC Corporate Sponsor today!
Why Support the Mandel JCC?
For more than 100 years, the Mandel Jewish Community Center has been a place where you see an entire community in action. The connection people feel to the Mandel JCC is largely due to our commitment to enrich the quality of life in our community through innovative programs and superior services. While The J builds, connects and strengthens our Jewish community, we aim to enhance physical, intellectual and spiritual well-being of all ages and backgrounds in the Greater Cleveland area. The J is a place in constant motion and can stay that way with YOU as our community partner.
The Mandel JCC offers a unique range of benefits that can strengthen your corporate image and enhance your visibility. A sponsorship is one of the most impactful philanthropic and marketing opportunities available to you. We want to help you achieve your specific objectives with the benefits that are most important to you.
Real Sponsorship Value
- Unequaled corporate visibility and enhanced brand awareness with high exposure rates to an attractive demographic.
- Ideal platform for your company to reach its target audience.
- Opportunity to improve the quality of life in the community you serve.
- Alignment with a highly respected and well publicized organization.
Mandel Jewish Community Center Demographics and Marketing Exposure
- Over 11,000 individual members representing 4500 household units
- Over 4,000 of members between the ages of 31 and 60
- Top zip codes include 44122, 44124, 44022, 44120, 44139, 44121, 44118
- Mandeljcc.org website receives approximately 550,000 visits annually
- Over 6,000 copies of OnCenter, the Mandel JCC’s program guide, distributed three times per year
- 1500 copies of the Mandel JCC’s annual report distributed annually
- Brochures for the Cleveland Jewish FilmFest and the Cleveland Jewish Book Festival inserted in Cleveland Jewish News with a circulation of 8,000 reaching 45,000 readers from Mentor to Westlake to Akron.
For more information on how your business can become a J Corporate partner, please contact Traci Felder at 216-701-2540 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our current Mandel JCC Corporate Sponsors
Sosin Law LLC