Grades 1-7 • Safran Park, Beachwood
June 11 - Aug 10 • 9 am - 4:15 pm
Jr. Sports: Grades K-1 • J-Sports Camp: Grades 2-4 • Jr. Maccabi: Grades 5-7
Weekly Options • AM/PM Care Available
J-Sports Camp combines high-energy fun with professionally-led instruction and skill development by some of the area's premier sports organizations including Force Indoor Sports, Empower Sports, Windmil Golf Center, The National Basketball Academy, X-Cel Athletics Cheer & Tumble Academy, Unity Sports, and Vertical Force. FREE towel service – no need to pack a towel! Daily lunch option available for purchase.
Led by professional coaches and highly trained staff, J-Sports Camp emphasize the values of:
Each day campers master new skills with two hours of sport specific coaching each day. The remainder of the day is spent in activities ranging from our new sport science program, daily swim, gaga, capture the flag and more. Click here for a weekly sport schedule.
NEW! Jr. Sports (Grades K-1)
- Campers will be introduced to different sports each week led by our highly trained, engaging staff.
- Campers will enjoy soccer, baseball, basketball, tennis, martial arts, yoga and flag football in addition to camp favorites including gaga, kickball, dodgeball, wallball and everything in between
- Campers participate in sport-themed art projects, daily instructional swim, two snacks daily and more
NEW! Jr. Maccabi (Grades 5-7)
- A high level experience that will further develop your athlete's skills while also having a full camp experience!
- Four hours of daily high level training by the best professional coaches in town.
- Sports include basketball, volleyball, golf, tennis and swim team!
- Sports, daily swim, snacks and more sports
Click here for information about community busing.
Early Morning and Extended afternoon care is also available. Click here for details
Questions? Contact (216) 831-0700 ext 1349 or email@example.com.