Convenience for Parents
What Makes Us Different?
- Beachwood Schools - FREE transportation
- Orange Schools - transportation provided - additional fees
- Gross Schechter Day School - transportation provided - additional fees
- Mandel Jewish Day School Students - escorted to The J
- Students from all school districts welcome
- Flexible - sign up for as many days as you want
- Drop-Ins if space available
- Sibling discounts
- State-of-the-art facility including gym & pool
- From school dismissal until 6 pm
- Pay as low as $10.50 per day!
* $10.50 is based on 5 days per week
Kids have the opportunity to choose between a variety of enrichment programs that change every eight weeks. Programs are fee- based but include:
• American Red Cross swim lessons
• Creative Cartooing
• J-Art with Jill Kwait
• Future Scientists
• Youth boot camp led by Mandel JCC certified personal trainers
• Sports programs led by professionals at Unity Sports
- Highly trained staff provide a safe, nurturing & fun environment for your children
- Low child to staff ratio
To register or more info: Jamie Ross (216) 593-6222 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus, The J also offers the following programs for kids:
- Vacation camps – winter break, spring break, MLK Day, Presidents Day, just to name a few
- Snow day insurance coverage
- Summer camp with morning and afternoon care available
- Monthly Kid’s Night Out with gym and pool access for kids only
For info, contact Jamie Ross (216) 593-6222 • email@example.com
Meet the Heads of the Program
J-Day Camps and Children's Services Director
Aaron has spent the last five years in supervisory roles at two other JCC day camps. He has served as Assistant Director of Day Camp at Sid Jacobson JCC on Long Island and prior to that was Day Camp Director at the Memphis JCC. Aaron was Hillel Engagement Coordinator at University of Massachusetts before beginning his career in day camping.
Aaron has a Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation and Leisure Management from Florida State University and completed the JCCA’s prestigious Merrin Fellow Leadership Program. In addition to overseeing J-Day Camps, Aaron supervises Playmakers Youth Theatre, Kids Club afterschool care and the Maccabi program.
Assistant Director of Children, Youth and Teen Programs
Jamie Ross is the Assistant Director of Children, Youth and Teen Programs. Jamie is no stranger to The J. She was the Program Director at Anisfield this past summer. Prior to that, Jamie spent six months learning in seminary in Israel. Jamie began her career working with children in 2008 as a volunteer camp counselor at Park Synagogue Day Camp and worked her way up to an Assistant Director position from 2013-2016. Jamie has a bachelor degree in Human Development & Family Studies with a concentration in Child & Youth Development from Kent State University.
J-Kids Club Coordinator
Alison Kabo is the J-Kids Club Coordinator. Alison has been with Anisfield Day Camp for five summers, taking on a variety of roles, including Village Supervisor. Alison has worked within the Jewish community for as long as she can remember- beginning with Temple Emanu El on Sunday mornings, Camp Gan Israel at the Solon Chabad, Anisfield, and even J-Kids Club as a high school student. Alison has a Bachelor of Science degree in Health Science with a minor in Human Development and Family Science from The Ohio State University.