Mandel JCC, Beachwood & Halle Park, Burton
June 11 - Aug 3 • 9 am - 4 pm
Weekly Options Available – Design Your Own Summer!
AM/PM Care available
The next level of camp has arrived! Your teens will explore as they create memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. J-Adventure, J-Travel Camps and Gesher were designed to give teens the opportunity to become leaders by providing unique and exciting experiences including community outreach, day and overnight trips, and traditional day camp activities.
When at Anisfield campers will make their own day based on what they love to do! From lake activities to sports, low ropes and more.
The fun of camp designed exclusively for teens!
Campers customize and create their schedule by choosing focus projects, activities and chugs (hobbies).
- Age-appropriate Specialty Track options available as add-ons. Specialty tracks include Design on a Dime, Horseback Riding, Ceramics, Cake Decorating & more.
- Weekly social justice & community service projects
- Daily Siwim
J-Adventure Camp (Grades 6-7)
- Day-trips twice a week
- Community service project one day a week
- Two days at Anisfield
- Four overnights (campers sleep at the Mandel JCC)
- Fabulous trips to Cedar Point, Columbus, Dave and Buster’s, Clay’s Park and more!
J-Travel Camp (Grades 8-9)
- Four one-night overnight trips
- Four two-night overnight trips
- Weekly day trips
- One day a week at Anisfield
- Trips include Tikkun Olam (repairing the world) to give thanks and give back to the communities we visit.
- Campers spend the night at other JCCs or the Mandel JCC. Trips include Syracuse NY, Chicago IL, & Niagra Falls, Canada (passport required) and more!
|Travel Schedule (Trips subject to change)
||Downtown Cleveland - Playhouse Square
||Dave & Busters
Please note, campers may need to be at the Mandel JCC early on Field Trip Days and may return late. We will communicate these time changes prior to the start of summer.
Looking for Another Overnight Camp Experience?
Check out Camp Wise, our nationally-recognized overnight camp! NEW programming just for teens, expanded horseback riding, lake activities and so much more! Click here for fees and session rates.
Questions? Contact (216) 831-0700 ext. 1349 or firstname.lastname@example.org.