After an active day at the Wise Retreat Center you can rest assured you’ll sleep well in any of our comfortable private, semi-private and bunk sleeping accommodations. We provide an outstanding combination of warm service, versatile meeting rooms, terrific food, and overnight accommodations.
- Cabins (sleeps 144) - Stay overnight in eight winterized cabins with bunk beds and restrooms. Each cabin sleeps 18.
- Camp Lodge/ Chalutzim Moadon (sleeps 12) - Semi-private rooms conveniently located in the same building as our meeting space.
- New Housing Option (sleeps 21) - Spacious private and bunk sleeping rooms
Seasonal Accommodations Available May, late August and September
We offer 136 beds in non-winterized cabins and 56 beds in our yurt village.
Meeting & Community Spaces
Your group will feel right at home in all of our meeting and eating spaces. Our flexible rooms can accommodate from 10-500 people.
- Dining Hall/ Chadar (seats up to 500) - A cozy fireplace, cathedral ceiling, open stage and modern kitchen facilities provide the perfect backdrop to lively and engaged meals, meetings and events.
- Camp Lodge/ Chalutzim Moadon (seats up to 150) - The ideal meeting space or activity area, with two breakout rooms & semi-private sleeping rooms
- Lounge (seats up to 60 people) - A great indoor breakout space that includes a pool table and a foosball table.
Fabulous Indoor and Outdoor Recreational Activities Make Your Events Truly Unique
All of our activities and adventures are designed to build stronger teams, create opportunities for bonding and give participants fun, safe and memorable experiences:
- Sports fields and equipment for soccer, basketball, kickball, Frisbee and anything else you can dream up
- Covered gymnasium
- Hiking trails
Explore Wise Retreat Center: