Why train at the Mandel JCC?
“I had never done strength training before, but my trainer showed me how to use all of the equipment, and now I am stronger than ever. I feel more confident and I’m no longer intimidated by the equipment.” – Member since 1999
Personal Training at the Mandel JCC - Session Options:
Individual sessions: 30 or 60 minutes in length. Packages of 12 or 24 sessions may be purchased. Flexible payment options available.
- You receive a comprehensive JUMP START orientation session to analyze your current level of fitness and make a plan to reach your fitness goals
- Special private training studio for customized workouts
- Customized personal training for:
- Youth starting at age 7
- Individuals with special needs
- Senior adults
- Women-only fitness room
- Dedicated Youth Fitness area
- Aquatic personal training
- Running trainers for beginning & advanced runners
- TRX suspension training
- Outstanding team of fitness professionals
- Comprehensive fitness assessments to track your progress
- Outstanding selection of cardio equipment including exclusive Star Trac treadmills with a virtual personal trainer, ellipticals, AMT’s, steppers, NuStep, Arc Trainers, and bikes in our new state-of-the-art fitness center
- Private training studio with top-of-the-line equipment
- Fully-equipped free-weight area
|Want more information about Beachwood Personal Training at the Mandel JCC?
The Mandel JCC is located at 26001 S. Woodland Road in Beachwood, a suburb of Cleveland. Want more information? Contact Personal Training Manager Rich TODAY at (216) 831-0700 ext. 1398, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, fill out the form below and Rich will contact you.