Voted Best Fitness Center 3 Years in a Row!
Beachwood Cycling Classes
NEW Star Trac® Spinner® Blade Ion bikes and NEW Spinning® classes. Our bikes feature the cutting edge of indoor cycling with:
• Integrated power (watts) system that authentically measures riders’ actual power output
• Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel
• Simple, intuitive computer display with large easy to read data that indicates power, cadence, heart rate, distance and
kilocalories and summary data• Bikes are compatible with the Polar H7 heart rate monitor, now for sale at the Fitness Service Desk for $79.95 plus tax. Click here for more info.
• Superior biomechanics
• Green, self-powering flywheel
New to Spinning?
We’ll get you pedaling with our three new Begin to Spin 30-minute classes. With our beautiful new bikes, now is the time to try Spinning! Spinning is great if you want a motivating workout that you can control at your own pace It’s low-impact and provides a
safe and effective workout--you control everything from your speed and resistance to your
intensity level, so it can be as easy or as challenging as you prefer.
Click here for an updated cycling schedule, effective June 2, 2014.
Click here to see a video of Spinning Master Instructor, Ralph Mlady.
To ensure everyone has a chance to participate
• When two consecutive classes are scheduled, please limit yourself to one class. A second ride will be permitted only on a space-available basis. Allow the class to fill before choosing a cycle. Click here for a complete list of rules.
Small Group & Private Spinning Training|
Let the J’s Spinning Certified Instructors lead you through a mental journey of hills and valleys, sprints and recovery periods. Ideal for people training for a triathlon or outdoor endurance ride or for people who want to train with a group of friends, family or significant other.
Who: Mandel JCC members 13 +
Where: Spinning Studio
Click here for fees and details