Star Trac® Spinner® Blade Ion bikes and Spinning® classes. Our bikes feature the cutting edge of indoor cycling with:
• Integrated power (watts) system that authentically measures riders’ actual power output
• Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel
• Simple, intuitive computer display with large easy to read data that indicates power, cadence, heart rate, distance and kilocalories and summary data
• Bikes are compatible with the Polar H7 heart rate monitor, now for sale at the Fitness Service Desk for $79.95 plus tax. Click here for more info.
• Superior biomechanics
• Green, self-powering flywheel
New to Spinning?
With our beautiful new bikes, now is the time to try Spinning! Spinning is great if you want a motivating workout that you can control at your own pace. It’s low-impact and provides a
safe and effective workout--you control everything from your speed and resistance to your
intensity level, so it can be as easy or as challenging as you prefer. Check out our 30 minute Spin Express class Tuesday at 1 pm.
NEW- The Spin Cycle
Sign up for our new monthly e-newsletter just for cycling enthusiasts! You'll get details on theme classes, instructor profiles, spinning tips and more.
Click here for an updated cycling schedule, effective December 1, 2014.
The Mandel Jewish Community Center's Beachwood Fitness Center is centrally located in Northeast Ohio, only minutes from I-271 and Chagrin Boulevard in Beachwood, Ohio. It is convenient to the following Cleveland suburbs: Shaker Heights, Pepper Pike, Cleveland Heights, University Heights, South Euclid, Lyndhurst and Solon.
Small Group & Private Spinning Training|
Let the J’s Spinning Certified Instructors lead you through a mental journey of hills and valleys, sprints and recovery periods. Ideal for people training for a triathlon or outdoor endurance ride or for people who want to train with a group of friends, family or significant other.
Who: Mandel JCC members 13 +
Where: Spinning Studio
Click here for fees and details