Programs for Children with Disabilities
The Mandel JCC Program for Individuals with Disabilities provides opportunities for children and teens with emotional, physical and developmental disabilities and their families to take advantage of many of the Mandel JCC programs and services. Playmakers Youth Theatre,our camps and many other of our children's and teen programs are inclusive and children with disabilities are able to participate alongside their peers.
Special upcoming classes, programs & events for children with disabilities this fall. Click one each link for details.
- Group Connection (Ages 3-5) - Wednesdays, June 5 – August 21
- Sports Connection (Ages 6-10) - Wednesdays, June 5 – August 21
- Special Needs Aquatic Therapy (Ages 2 - Adult) - Ongoing
- Personal Training for people with disabilities - Ongoing
- Preston's H.O.P.E, the extraordinary outdoor playground for both able and disabled children, is located at The Mandel JCC's campus. The $3 million playground, is FREE, and open to the public from 6 am to 10 pm daily.
For information about any of these programs, contact Carol Anne Cohen: (216) 831-0700 ext. 1354 • firstname.lastname@example.org
An intake interview may need to be scheduled for interested youth prior to acceptance into some programs. For more information on any of our programs for individuals with disabilities or to schedule an intake interview, please contact Carol Anne Cohen at (216) 831-0700, ext. 1354 or email@example.com.
This program is made possible through the generosity of The Constance M. and Philmore J. Haber Memorial Fund of the Jewish Community Federation of Cleveland which created a permanent restricted endowment fund at the Federation - the Mayer-Haber/Mandel JCC Fund. In addition a three-year start-up grant was secured from the TreuMart Fund.