The J's Adult Services department offers a variety of programs, classes and services designed to interest, entertain, engage and inform adults at any stage of life. We offer relevant ways to remain active and involved in our Jewish community. Click here to see photos of recent adult programs.
Please browse our offerings for adults:
- Lunch Plus Congregate Meal Program in Cleveland Heights - provides activities and services that encourage seniors to maintain independent lifestyles through exercise and social opportunities
- Adults on the Go at The J in Beachwood - Lifelong learning and recreation opportunities as well as trips and classes for adults
- LearnInn, Annually in October - Lively, informative & entertaining presentations offer an in-depth view of some of today’s most fascinating issues. Have fun, meet new people and join us for one day, two days or stay overnight & enjoy the whole program.
- Men's Club - Speakers, "rap" sessions & more
- Programs for adults with disabilities - Special events, classes & more
For more information about any of these programs contact:
Jamie Cohen, Director, Active Adult & Senior Services • email@example.com • (216) 831-0700, ext. 1213