About the Mandel JCC
The Mandel JCC is an award-winning, state-of-the-art community center, which features a newly-renovated fitness center and indoor and outdoor pools. The J is a 501c(3) non-profit that welcomes everyone- you don't have to be Jewish or live in Beachwood to join in the fun! The J is centrally located at 26001 S. Woodland Road, just minutes from I-271 in Beachwood, a Cleveland suburb. Mandel JCC is a proud partner with the Jewish Federation of Cleveland and receives funding support from the United Way of Greater Cleveland.
Learn About Us:
The Mandel Jewish Community Center of Cleveland builds and strengthens Cleveland's entire community by providing exceptional programs and services that enhance Jewish continuity and identity in four key program areas:
The Mandel JCC recently completed a transformational $18 million renovation and expansion of its 132,000-square-foot Beachwood, Ohio facility. This project was made possible through a generous $16 million gift from The Mandel Foundation. Membership in this non-profit social service agency is open to all. The Mandel JCC receives funding from The Jewish Federation of Cleveland, grants, donations and other public funding sources and has been serving the greater Cleveland community since 1948.
|The Mandel Jewish Community Center of Cleveland builds, connects and strengthens our Jewish community and the greater Cleveland community through exceptional life-long programs and services that reflect the richness of Jewish life and enhance physical, intellectual and spiritual well-being.|
| • To serve as the premier Jewish institution that embraces the diversity of Jewish life and culture and connects and engages individuals and families of all ages and backgrounds.
• To identify and develop visionary leadership and outstanding staff who are prepared to meet the continually evolving needs of our Cleveland Jewish community.
• To systematically build, grow and sustain our core programs and services in a fiscally disciplined manner.
• To ensure that we have state-of-the-art facilities to support quality programming.
• To engage in community partnerships and collaborative efforts to offer a continuum of programs and services.
• To foster the personal growth of all our valued members through cultural, educational, social and wellness activities.
• To be the place where all feel welcome.
|Our Core Values|
• Pursuit of Excellence
• Jewish Experience
• Welcoming Environment